Creative Technology (CT) is one of the world’s leading total suppliers of specialized AV technology equipment for corporate events, entertainment, sports and installation. We offer advanced technical solutions for all types of live events and digital meetings around the world.
As part of the NEP Worldwide Network, CT has the resources to carry out large international projects and at the same time offer local service. CT/NEP employees are always expected to live up to our four core values:
INTEGRITY – ONE TEAM – INNOVATION – PASSION
Creative Technology is expanding on a rapidly changing market with plenty of new clients and business opportunities. We wish to continue developing our offering in Denmark and we’re therefore looking for a project manager to strengthen our team in Copenhagen.
As a project manager, you are the engine of Creative Technology’s core business. You are responsible for planning, implementation, invoicing and follow-up of projects. You are the person who the client can safely turn to with their questions during the project process. You put together and lead the technical team from pre-production to implementation, and are responsible for ensuring the quality of the delivery and project operations.
The position may include travelling, both national and international.
We’re looking for a talent that is currently working, or has worked, as a project manager in the event industry and who are eager to take on the challenge of developing our business together with us.
- Carry out pre-planning and calculation before sending a quote to the client
- Prepare and send quotes to clients in accordance with attestation rules
- Plan, implement and follow-up of projects, responsible for staff and technology
- Lead the project preparations and implementation in cooperation with the project team
- Check and preliminarily book equipment in the warehouse rental system
- Record sales in our business systems and associated document archives
- Establish and file agreements and/or purchase orders from clients after order
- Responsible for booking travel and hotels to staff
- Carry out and certify purchases in accordance with attestation rules
- Responsible for invoicing the client
- Build and maintain client relations
What we’re looking for
- Great commitment and experience of technical project management
- A business drive, result-orientation and a someone driven by sales goals and results
- Ability to do needs analysis and get it right
- Ambition to create greater value for the client through CT’s 360 deliveries and thereby build lasting relationships
- Ability to connect with people at different company levels and adapt accordingly
- A team player mentality and the ability to perceive different skills in the team to develop the right solution
- Ability to take overall responsibility
- Senior experience
- Ability to communicate freely in English and Danish in both speech and writing
- Experience of negotiations as well as reading and writing agreements
- Good knowledge of finance
- Technical knowledge in video technology, audio, IT and networking is an advantage
- Driving license
Start date: ASAP
Extent: Full time
How to apply: Email your application to email@example.com
Last application day: We go through applications successively
Questions about the job:
Fredrik Snygg, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73 811 56 57