Creative Technology (CT) is one of the world’s leading total suppliers of specialized AV technology equipment for corporate events, entertainment, sports and installation. We offer advanced technical solutions for all types of live events and digital meetings around the world.
As part of the NEP Worldwide Network, CT has the resources to carry out large international projects and at the same time offer local service. CT/NEP employees are always expected to live up to our four core values:
INTEGRITY – ONE TEAM – INNOVATION – PASSION
Creative Technology is expanding on a rapidly changing market with plenty of new clients and business opportunities. We wish to continue developing our offering in Denmark and we’re therefore looking for a sales representative to strengthen our team in Copenhagen.
As a sales representative you create and maintain close contact with Creative Technology’s clients and ensure that the company is in the right position on the market. You create and package high-quality technology solutions that are suitable for the client segment that the company focuses on. As a sales representative, you are the contact between client and production. You have a good understanding of the company’s technology and core business, and are the company’s face to the market.
The position may include travelling, both national and international.
We’re looking for a talent that is currently working, or has worked, as a sales representative or project manager in the event industry or consulting industry, and who are eager to take on the challenge of developing our business together with us.
- Plan and implement sales to existing clients as well as working with new client processing
- Negotiate prices and terms with the client
- Responsible for building and maintaining a good client relationships
- Check and preliminarily book equipment in the warehouse rental system
- Continuously keep up the dialog and cooperation with project managers
- Sign and send quotes in accordance with CT’s certification rules
What we’re looking for
- Great commitment and experience of senior project management and sales within events
- Very good knowledge of business acumen and business administration
- Very good understanding of the technical part of the company’s delivery
- A business drive, result-orientation and a someone driven by sales goals and results
- Ability to do needs analysis and get it right
- Ambition to create greater value for the client through CT’s 360 deliveries and thereby build lasting relationships
- Ability to connect with people at different company levels and adapt accordingly
- A team player mentality and the ability to perceive different skills in the team to develop the right solutionGood knowledge of price and terms negotiation
- Ability to take overall responsibility
- Ability to communicate freely in English and Danish in speech and writing
- Experience of negotiations as well as reading and writing agreements
- Technical knowledge in video technology, audio, IT and networking is an advantage
- Driving license
Start date: ASAP
Extent: Full time
How to apply: Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application day: We go through applications successively
Questions about the job:
Allen Ratkovic, email@example.com, +46 73 620 85 23